Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm a Proud Wife and Mother


Today is Father's Day, and Father's Day is more of a Thanksgiving for me. It's a chance to sit back and take a look around. I am so very grateful for the amazing family I have, and I owe everything to my wonderful husband, Karl.

I hear people refer to others often as perfect, and many times they receive the response of "nobody's perfect." Well, Karl is perfect for me. He has always supported every last crazy idea that comes into my head. He has stood by me in every occasion I needed someone to lean on, and he has given new meaning to the vows "in sickness and in health".

My husband is such a modest man, I'm sure he would turn all sorts of colors if he knew I was posting this. I see that just as another amazing quality of his. And not only is he a wonderful husband, but an amazing father as well. Since the day our children were born, he has never once grumbled about helping change diapers in the middle of the night, and has a way of staying calm and patient even when I'm stressed to the max. He has always thought of us before himself.

So, looking around this Father's Day, I just wanted to say I Love You, Karl and thank you for your hard work each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment