Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Finally Found a Use for Twitter




I have a Twitter account, but I can't say I have really enjoyed it until now. Tweets look like another language to me, and there is little interaction when you're looking for it. However, today I stumbled upon a very talented jewelry artist to add to my list of favorites.

OceanPearlJewellery had posted a link to one of her etsy listings in a tweet, and I was immediately hooked on her work! I was impressed with the particular piece she posted because of the gorgeous, complimenting clasps. Little things like this show a jeweler that takes pride in their work. Her wire woven bracelets are very elegant, and the simple design would compliment just about any outfit.

Also featured in her shop is a pair of hand painted ceramic earrings. These bright earrings are perfect for summer, and also one of a kind.

You can find these beautiful pieces and more at http://www.oceanpearljewellery.etsy.com I hope you all enjoy her shop as much as I have!

8 comments:

  1. OceanPearl's jewelry is simply beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste - that photo in the middle is beautiful, with the gold clasp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second sunny bracelet:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/41934898/wire-bracelet-here-comes-the-sun

    Lots of work for this though ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I recently discovered OceanPearl's jewelry and am the proud owner of a pair of her turquoise earrings that are unique and stunning. I get so many compliments when I wear them. I'm glad you are featuring her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OceanPearl has such beautiful items and is super nice too!

    ReplyDelete