Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jewelry made from my stones!



I think the most exciting part of cutting rocks is if you get to see what the artist makes out of it afterward. Selling stones on the internet provides a great opportunity for easily sharing finished work later on.

One of the projects we did this month was to cut custom stones for designsbysuzyn. As I was cutting these beautiful Spectrolite stones, I was imagining what I would do with them personally. When I saw one of her finished pieces last week, I was amazed with her vision and talent. Suzyn works with PMC, which I have extra respect for just from playing around with regular polymer clay. You can find her work at http://www.etsy.com/shop/designsbysuzyn

Another artist that has finished a product with one of our stones is DiemDesignsJewelry. This jewelers does a mazing work, and the detail put into her pieces is just extraordinary. I love her rings, you can see them at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DiemDesignsJewelry

It has been an honor to work with both of these jewelers, and I can not wait to see what they create next!

No comments:

Post a Comment